Friday, October 5, 2007

Chicago~!!!!

Big city, which has the bad traffic :( But it also has something attracted me, such as sears tower, shopping malls (I love shopping!!)
I remembered teachers told us that we should spoke English all day.. Actually..Ah..:P
When I spent all time with my Chinese friends, I forgot to speak English.. But, we were lost our direction that day, so Chingyu and I were so confident that we could ask people there for help easily..(I'm so proud of myself! Ha~~I have to make sure that my friends are not able to see this, otherwise.. they should be embarress me..)
Also, I bought a pair of shoes~ they are nice! Shopping always gave me a pretty good mood~(Except I have to eat less, because I have spent more money~terrible..)
What else? Since the photos we have taken were quite ugly, it seems like I have to keep them personally. Actually, I want to share those to you~(But not in this "public place:)")
I enjoyed the day I have, Chicago has the atmosphere of big city. The street was more crowd, people were not that friendly (just like Iowans~), the high buildings which can obtruct our eyesight, the expensive clothes that we can not afford.. Even it seems like a city which is not fit for people to live, but I love it~ I enjoyed everything in this city~I hope I can work in a big city in the USA someday~~~
P.S: Our journey ended with our complains since we were so tired~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I noticed people sleeping on the bus! I'm glad you had a good day, and even if you didn't speak English with your friends, it's encouraging to have the opportunity to successfully get directions!