Friday, December 14, 2007

Iowa-- ice city

I was looking for a lot of pictures in China about Iowa, most of them show that this is a city with snow as its clothes. It has the terribly low temperatures during the winter with freezing rain and snow.
Those terrible things just happened these days, but I enjoyed those ice even it is easy to fall down. The ice covers everywhere, especially trees. They have the pretty clothes to decorate themselves. They are the most beautiful scenery in this city.
I love them, love the feeling they give me~so I took a lot of pictures with them and keep them in my mind. I hope to see this kind of scenery somedays after because they are melting now~ I want to keep them even the temperature should be pretty low, but I can bear that I'm sure :)
Yeah, hmm... I think ice is the most attractive thing in iowa~ My favourite~ ha~

No comments: