Sunday, November 4, 2007

Slangs

At first,I wanna say, Niki, this topic is so..so..unbelievable! How could you come up with this topic? Oh, my heart will stop working..
What should I write?
I never pay attention to the American talking~ Especially some slangs part, they are hard to understand, and sometimes they will laugh and I don't even know what are they talking about~
There was only once I remembered something interesting about slang. It was on cambus, I went home with my friend, when the bus stoped, there were two people coming, a black man and a woman. Since they sit down their beside us, they kept talking filling with"fucking"and "shit"and the speed was so fast. The situation at that time was so interesting, they let me know why most of the hiphop singers are blackman. Maybe they are born to be the hiphop stars.
I'm sorry, because I never paid attention to the slangs, I cannot give some other examples. If it is possible, I will add something in this article next week. Is that ok? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right, they're hard to hear. You don't have to just look for slang though. It is supposed to be anything new or different you hear a native speaker say. It could even be a teacher, but something you've never heard before, or you think is grammatically interesting. :)